Jr. Home Automation Installer/Tech
Beyond Audio is a premier Control4 & Crestron Home Automation dealer and we work primarily with high end residential and commercial projects.
We specialize in:
· System design and installation services for full Smart Homes.
· Onsite project consultations for structured cabling. Smart home pre-wiring for existing and new homes.
· Centralized Audio and Video Systems.
· Automated Window Treatments.
· Whole Home Audio/Video, Automated lighting, Security Cams, Home Theatre and Custom Integration.
We are looking for talented and skilled Home Automation technician that has a strong work ethic and are proud of the quality of work they deliver to join our growing team.
· Ability to install and connect A/V equipment including Receivers/Amplifiers/TV’s/Home Theaters.
· Retrofit A/V Equipment into existing installs and troubleshoot and correct problems.
· Ability to carry A/V Equipment to job sites.
· Ability to work on tall ladders.
·Understand and configure Networks
· Experience with pulling, labeling and terminating structured cabling such as CAT6, RG6, speaker wiring, retrofit and new construction projects.
· Knowledge of Control4 and/or Crestron Home Automation systems (desired but not mandatory)
· Attention to detail and maintain a high level of cleanliness on all job sites.
· Ability to work with computer
· Ability to work individually and as a part of team.
· Possess excellent customer service skills.
· Residential Audio and Video Equipment Installation and Connectivity: 1 years (Required)
· Cabling Installation and Connectivity: 1 years (Required)
· Customer Support: 1 years (Required) Security and Safety:
· Clean Driving record (abstract)
· Criminal record check
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour
Work Location: In person – Scottsdale, AZ